When making an order and registering in our online store you are considered to have accepted our conditions and processes established in the purchasing procedure, as well as the privacy policies, those on returns and refunds, which are governed by the Spanish laws and European regulations.
How to buy online at the store www.anekke.com
At www.anekke.com we want to make shopping simple so that it is very easy to buy whatever you want and so that your shopping experience is satisfactory. We will guide you through the whole process and tell you what steps you have to take. Nevertheless, if you have any questions to ask during the process please get in touch with us at: email@example.com or phone us on (+34) 966 299 139
Steps to follow when shopping in our online store:
1. Are you a registered user? If you are, you can access the store at the top right hand corner. If you aren’t a user yet don’t worry, you can give us your data while you are shopping.
2. Have a look through our catalogue and choose the items that you like the most. There are photographs of all our products with all the details so that you can see what they are made of and the finishes close up. Once you know what you want, select the desired quantity and click on “BUY”.
3. I have chosen the product I want to buy, now what do I do? When you have added one or various items to your shopping cart, you can click on “END PURCHASE” to go to your shopping cart and complete the order. You can also do this from the top right hand corner “My shopping cart” at any given time.
4. In “YOUR SHOPPING CART” confirm that these are all the items you have chosen and click on “END PURCHASE” to complete the order. If you are already a user of www.anekke.com access your account or sign up.
5. Once you are in “PROCESS ORDER” if it is the first time you are buying something from us and you haven’t signed up yet, fill in the form with your data. If you have already registered your data will appear on the screen; all you have to do in this case is confirm the delivery address. You can save various delivery addresses.
6. Chose a delivery method and a payment method. After having accepted the sales policies and conditions, click on “COMPLETE ORDER”, and… now you have made your order!! If you have decided to pay by card or PayPal, the system will redirect you to a safe payment gateway, when you complete the payment, you will go back to www.anekke.com where you will be told that we have received the order correctly.
7. - Receiving you purchase at Anekke. The estimated time taken and the cost to send your purchases at Anekke varies for the Peninsula, Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla or Overseas. The price is calculated when you make a purchase and state your delivery address. The estimated time from when you make the payment to when the product is delivered (for a transfer the time needed to validate the payment depends on the bank + information about payment methods). In the Peninsula it takes 24/48 hours, Balearic Islands 2-4 days, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla from 3 to 5 days, overseas 10 days.
8. - Receiving your order and packaging. We look after your Anekke products so that they arrive in the best condition possible. Please bear in mind that to avoid any additional postage costs sometimes bulky packaging is avoided, especially for deliveries to the Islands or International deliveries. If you have any enquiries please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not happy with your Anekke product please read the returns and refunds policy.
9. - Deliveries to the Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. The person making the purchase will have to pay the additional taxes when collecting the Anekke product acquired.